Let us look at your process and design a solution that meets your needs.
Cataract Steel can build shell & tube heat exchangers from six inches to 12 feet in diameter, and up to 50 feet in length.
- We build all TEMA types of shell & tube heat exchangers
- From 3/8” diameter to 2” diameter tubes
- Straight tube, U-tube and floating head designs
- Bare-tube, low-fin, high-fin, extended surface and cyclonic spiral tubing available
- Single-pass and multi-pass
- Bonnet or channel design
- Removable and fixed-bundle designs available
- Certifications include API, ASME Section VIII Div I, China Code, CRN, Korean Code, Russian Code, TEMA B,C & R
- We can design and build shell & tube heat exchangers to meet any customer’s process need and application (Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Admiralty Brass, Titanium (non-welded), etc.)
- High-pressure applications – up to 3,000 PSI
- High-temperature applications – up to 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit (SS to 1,200F, CS to 700F)